How does it work
Leveraging advanced technology, known for its industry leading Patch capability and ability to reduce patch cycles to minutes with a high first-pass success rate, eSafe Managed Patch Services is an automated, simplified patching process that is administered via a Managed Service.
The solution quickly deploys, provisions and patches operating systems and third-party software with high first-pass success rates. Provides continuous policy enforcement and reporting.
How could it benefit your organization
- By Ensuring a reliable and consistent service, delivered within prescribed SLA’s provided when resources are on.
- By Allowing internal IT resources to focus on delivering initiatives that directly relate to business value.
- By Providing continuous monitoring, patching, and enforcement of security policies across endpoints
- By Keeping remote servers and internet-facing endpoints updated, secure, and always properly configured
Maintaining the functionality and security of your critical systems and applications depends on being able to react fast to unscheduled patches for zero-day vulnerabilities. And the ability to identify unexpected patch failures that leave systems open to attack or downtime. It’s a time-consuming exhaustive process that requires visibility, real-time patch status reporting and alerts for your entire IT systems estate. Plus, tailor-made workflows for scheduling and handling patch distribution to servers and all endpoints – ensuring systems stay up-to-date, are compliant, and user productivity is assured.
Key challenges for patch management include:
- Keeping pace with a constant stream of security threats and patches
- Maintaining compliance across the IT estate
- Dedicating internal resources to keep all systems and endpoints up-to-date and safe
- Mitigating impacts from unexpected patching problems
Comprehensive enterprise-wide patch management – with no heavy lifting
Without a consistent and effective patch management strategy in place, you risk leaving your business open to performance slowdowns, random reboots or cyber-attacks that compromise sensitive data or operations. The best way to safeguard and monitor the integrity of your infrastructure and information systems is to enlist the help of a patch management expert eSafe . Utilising the latest best practices, automation and monitoring technologies, we handle the whole patch management process – at scale. That includes resolving exceptions and unexpected patch failures, as well as overseeing any industry-specific compliance requirements.
in a formalised and structured process, we constantly verify and confirm the current status of your operating systems, server and desktop applications – and more.
We’ll also pre-test complex updates
for key production systems to avoid any unforeseen business consequences, ensuring that back-ups are in place to provide service security at all times.
Experts at handling policy-driven patch management
for Linux, Unix, Microsoft and other third-party application environments, our structured change management procedures include roll-back plans, system backups.
With extensive expertise
in the field of IT operations, our proven industry-leading patch management capabilities enable you to reduce risk and vulnerabilities – and minimise downtime.